Wednesday, April 25, 2012

9 years and counting!

April 26, 2003 when everything in my life falls into proper place. I can never imagine myself living without my husband... He has been my source of strength, happiness and hope. He is not just my husband, he is my bestfriend. Our marriage, just like any other marriage, isn't a perfect one... marami ring unos, kumbaga, kaming pinagdaanan..but because we know that we have each other and that we believe that love is what's important, everything else doesn't matter. Truly, marriage is a world of compromises.. pag di kayo marunong magbigayan at magkasundo siguradong walang patutungahan ang relasyon. Sabi nga nila, it's not always rainbows and butterflies.
I want to thank my husband for his undying love for me and our son... for his being a good provider.. for understanding my kaartehan (alam na nya pag hindi na ako nagsasalita..pagkain lang ang katapat!ahahaha).. for his patience with my katopakan (hehe).. and of course, I want to thank him for giving me 9 years of happiness. I am looking forward for many more years for us. I pray that God would give us good health para more years pa talaga for us.

 
I'd like to share you these quotes:
 
  • We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued with each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness.” – Ellen Goodman
 
  • A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

I hope that everybody may also find their one true love and that it would lasts for many years. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment