Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My opinion..

Transgender in the Ms. Universe pageant… honestly, in my own opinion…. I don’t think that’s right. I love gays, I never discriminated any of them nor made fun of them. I even encounter some who are extremely intelligent and whose outlook in life even motivates other people to bring out the best in themselves. I believe that society must start accepting them and just like any other human being they should have to be respected too… it’s just that, with this kind of issue, I don’t think it’s right that they should be competing with the “REAL” girls/women. Yes, I do admit that other transgender are way more beautiful than us and that’s why I know that they have a big chance of winning the competition. Sadly, it would be a big slap on the face of any woman joining the competition if a transgender would outstand them and win the competition. They needed respect, they might as well give it first to the society. If there’s a Filipino saying “Ang kay Juan ay kay Juan, at ang kay Pedro ay kay Pedro”, mine would be “Ang kay Juan ay kay Juan, at ang kay Maria ay kay Maria”! That’s all thank you! ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment