Thursday, April 19, 2012

Love is all that matters..

Morning till now, I was thinking what will be my next topic for my blog. When I was about to just end the day not writing anything because I really cannot think of something to write, I noticed that whenever I'll be opening my facebook account I would always see statuses about love. So ok, I guess it's a sign that I talk about a little of love. ^_^ I'm not an expert in love... though I am a person full of love! (which comes from God, my husband, my son, my parents, siblings, friends, students (some of them I guess) ^___^)
Whenever a friend, a student, a relative would be asking me advices about their love problems, I usually end it up with this line.."but, at the end of the day, no matter what happens, it's still love that matters." You see, there are really many definition of love, it varies from one person, one culture, one beliefs, and anything else to another. Despite of those adversities, love falls down to one thing..happiness and pain. Who among us, who fell inlove and wasn't happy? who is loved and love his/her parents, friends who isn't happy? Every little and big love we share and take, we gain happiness.But the downside of it... if love doesn't work out how it's supposed to be.. it causes tremendous pain.. =( The pain may last for a very short time or worse, for a very long time.  Either way, it's for you to know and to weigh what is more important.. to cherish the happiness or to suffer from pain.

Here's a link for quotes about love that might help you post something nice on you facebook status! ^_^

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/love?id=love


picture came from Google..

No comments:

Post a Comment